Service & Installation
Purchasing a hydrotherapy walk in spa, shower conversion, or chair lift from Nationwide Home Remodelers provides our customers with 100% peace of mind since all products carry an unprecedented lifetime warranty on workmanship and labor
Virtually all competitor warranties carry a one or two year warranty only. Think about it…you , the consumer, spend thousands of dollars on a competitor product, and have the “peace of mind” that your investment is protected for only one or two short years!
No matter how great the product maybe, if it is not measured, made and installed correctly, NO product will perform and last the way it should unless it is installed correctly.
Nationwide Home Remodelers is dedicated to ensuring that no issues or problems occur during the installation process. Here are some of the steps we take to ensure that your new product is installed with no unnecessary hassles:
- Pre measure and inspection done at the time of initial visit
- Final measure done at the time of ordering material
- Walk around and inspection completed by installation crew at the time of installation
- 10 point inspection completed at time of completion of project
- All installers fully licensed, bonded and insured
- All installers fully trained to install each product according to manufacturers specifications
- Toll free number for all customers to ensure your questions are answered before, during and after all work is completed
- Specific email address for all customers to contact the installation department before, during and after all work is completed
- NO trip charge, NO installation charge on any repair or warranty work.